Ombre Red Grammar Pencil Set
Or make 4 payments of $3.50 with
Quirky set of ombre red retro hex pencils each showing a grammar rule for grammar nerds. Great English graduation gift or present for teachers.
These five pencils are the traditional hex shape with gold ferrules and pink erasers for a retro look. They have gold foil phrases pressed by hand onto the side…
– KNOW YOUR ITS FROM YOUR IT’S (black)
– ‘ALOT’ IS NOT A WORD (red)
– SEMICOLONS ARE UNDERRATED (orange)
– LOVE THE OXFORD COMMA (yellow)
– COULD’VE WOULD’VE SHOULD’VE (white)
MADE FROM: Five wooden HB hex pencils, colour coated and gold foil pressed with the purposeful phrases. Each pencil has a gold ferrule and pink eraser. These are standard lead pencils so will draw in grey, not colour.
DIMENSIONS: Pencils are 19 cm long. Supplied unsharpened