Set of 12 postcards featuring six popular Jane Austen quotes. Beautiful gift for a Jane Austen lover.
There are two of each design of the following quotes:
- The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. -
- There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves; it is not my nature.
- I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book!
- A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony, in a moment.
- In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
- I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal.
The postcards are printed on 300 gsm smooth textured card and feature hand-drawn designs.
Dimensions of the cards are 10 x 15 cm.